Handel for the 21st century Trumpet Suite in D Major HWV341, Michele Santi,...

Yeah, Yeah, the baroque era was probably a lot smellier with a lot fewer modern conveniences and a whole lot less internet.

But this piece is wonderfully calming.


4.0 hours of sleep in bed plus another hour of nodding off.

Not enough of course but going back to bed is SO not obvious.

Let's see what email I can plow through now that I THINK I have done my daily quota of Twitter /x and persuaded the computer microphone that it should not try to interact with my talking phone and my talking phone has reminded me that it is silly to tangle one's life up in one device. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!

Sleep the blog

"Wisdom" from Twitter / X "Every cat should own a giant ill-fitting sombrero