Escaped circus elephant in Buttee Montana streets

Aside from YouTube comments about the general question of elephants and circuses, Butte MT probably has not seen this kind of excitement in quite some time. Story definitely makes me smile.

ANd I don't blame the elephant for being spooked when a car backfired while it was being bathed.

And the doings of large quadrapeds also help keep humans in perspective


4 ish hours in bed and another almost 2 immobilized in a chair.

So I slep through Tuesday night ? Wednesday worship in Kyiv. Oh Well

Bummer because usual Wednesday Zoon has been rescheduled. And if I had read my email... but it's now on Youtube so I can watch it anytime I want.

Digesting last night's transpo meeting and much more transpo stuff in email.

Happy Wednesday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!

Sleep the blog

"Wisdom" from Twitter / X "Every cat should own a giant ill-fitting sombrero