Come be obsessed!

Free photo of the week. We love Deposit Photos



Deposit Photos Red flower
Free image of the week


4.4 hours of sleep

This after being basically immobile after supper until bedtime.

Anyway awake early which sort of helps about getting body on more conventional sleep schedule.

Cooking is self care so 2 days worth of porridge, today with dried pineapple, apricot, a few raisins and coconut added to the oatmeal and flax meal.

Then on to beef vegetable stew.

Then eventually turn the cooked pumpkin plus a can into pumpkin custard.

In other news. Enough sunlight with blinds open wide to contemplate the desk. Not enough to do more than contemplate on account of I owe my day to TAXES. Enough self-employment to owe taxes is a GOOD thing.

And my computer is doing flakey and inconsistent things but I am lazy about troubleshooting. I so wish I had a workplace but maybe I still get to be responsible for my own sTUFF.

And I will wash hair. Survived all week withouth creme rinse but hair was still flighty yesterday. So remember the creme rinse this week.

Feeling jazzed about incentives for mom to think about Lakeshore facility especially since someone says yes it's bus accessible!

Both laptop and phone screens keep shutting off for no reason. Makes me think about badly some skills of blindness suck

I skipped a Quaker retreat. Speaker looked interesting but I think I needed self care and especially TAXES.

OJ is dead.

Orange Foolius goes on trial Monday. I SO WISH he would just plead out.

And entities in the Middle east are lobbying things at each other. BOOM.

Speaking of obsessions:
--Gmail keeps trying to sell me Toyotas.
Twitter / X keeps wanting me to move to South dakota for a manufacturing job
and Youtube wants me to sign up for an OCD seminar.

Happy Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!

Sleep the blog

"Wisdom" from Twitter / X "Every cat should own a giant ill-fitting sombrero