I don't care who thinks I am being repetitive

 

More and more, bigger and bigger blossoms
Yes,I am still crazy about my Christmas cactus

6.3 hours of SLEEP.


This has to do with getting to bed at a reasonable hour.


It also has to do with exhaustion from all the cooking yesterday.


Plus, the exercise and carefully controlled diet seem to have cleared up, at least temporarily, knock on wood, some hearing unpleasantness in my left ear.


Plus, I started the oatmeal with figs, apricots, chopped almonds, last night and this morning realized I have plenty for two servings.


And since I am using the Edge browser instead of Chrome I get nagged about punctuation and spelling where Chrome just auto corrects but sometimes does it wrong. Not sure which I prefer.


Beautiful day. I saw Mom on Thursday. I will see her this Thursday. SO instead of another trip to Ravenna, I went grocery shopping, this time at Uwajimaya. I LOVE the wider aisles since COVID, I do not love more and more things being encased in plastic and not knowing where everything is. But I found the produce and the yogurt and the rice wrapped in seaweed things and enough to grab a late lunch.


Then I decided I wanted the one street crossing routing home, bus 14 + bus 8. So I wound up waiting for both buses longer than if I had taken the Light rail and then the 8. But it's a beautiful day and it really does matter to move different muscles than just the ones I do while cooking.


Brain was zooming with thoughts to MAYBE commit to blog this morning, but this is what we get tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!