Worthington's hands

 Almost SIX hours of sleep.


Baskets and baskets of virtue in the form of clean laundry. One washer not working and i had to contend with a bent quarter that quite reasonably would not work in the slot. Plus some people Just Make Me Edgy and last night I felt especially terrible  after I realized I was wrong and unreasonable about one situation. I decided to wait on the last load but I got done enough for the clothes I need and also for changing my sheets and linines in the dryer bedbug prophylaxis.This also meant I got to bed at a reasonable hour and there was not as bad a backlog for the dryers. Washers wash for 28 minutes. The dryers only work in hour increments.


Several hands of different skin tones curled concentrically together
The avatar on Facebook
for a deceased denizen of the STAR Center

I got up in time for a 9am call more or less on the subject of create a space and see what God delivers. Stay tuned.


Then therapy at 11 and another meeting at 1. That's it until 6 so I have errands...


And here because every day needs some kind of rant is a slightly edited version of the rant I left on Facebook while finding this picture:


"Dang it. It's Tuesday. There should be Korean lunch with some good "don't mess with people's comfort food" aromas and Worthington should be growling at customers / staffing the STAR Center. It's sunny. It's also still pandemic. At least there are the beginnings of conversations about looking up guidelines and why it matters to do computers in person with one's neighbors. Stay tuned and maybe it is lucky to miss out on the pandemic ..." And to hell with your family and spina bifida and 400 people on Facebook who missed your prolific contributions enough to have the police do a welfare check.... And sorry about my cat who definitely approved  except when she got standoffish because of smoking again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!