Korean lunch aromas and Sarasate - Zigeunerweisen for Double Bass and String Orchestra (arr. Lau...

Music of the day. I need to listen to all of it. That might not happen.


4.1 hours of sleep.

I debated trying to go back to sleep but need to pee and all the things that itch and ache in the morning meant just get up, start daily routines and if I doze off during morning news fix, oh well

My nostrils don't believe the map about wildfire smoke.

One elevator is out of commission, but I managed to help an Amazon delivery person deliver my neighbor's groceries AND get my precious laundry cart back home and STILL made it to the computer lab at a reasonable time.

I succeeded in doing one drop by the office task. Then I had to figure out where I put the relevant card that is being replaced.


I need to turn in one invoice.

One of the computer lab regulars is pretty high maintenance. She has all the tools she needs to buy her event ticket but a couple details are not connecting.

And this person is enough of a Miami Vice fan to remember there was an episode where a sports car got blown up but with non one in it. I barely remember the palm trees at the beginning of each episode.

And it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?