ESP - Chaconne - Bach

YouTube decided I need some saxophones and I decided to run with them.

Brain's morning mental playlist was a mix of "I need your help Barry Manilow" and "Children Go Where I send the." Then came an "Oh SHIT, actual shit" thought from a morning phone conversation related to laundry issues. I think someone needs to talk to her therapist and I get to talk to mine to figure out what to say to....

Good Morning and happy Monday. Good thing I have a therapy appointment tomorrow.


4.3 hours of sleep.

Gnarly phone call which left me with a couple SERIOUS "oh shit" concerns.

TWO HOUR techno training on Zoom about Windows keyboard functions is TOO DANG LONG. The good thing is I think I made two laptops behave AND maybe I can learn tools AND read a new email.

BUt that is why to close out the day with Bach on saxophones, instruments which DID NOT EXIST in his time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?