Vying for Earworm of the week: ZO-BRASS - Rivers of Babylon


3.4 hours of sleep.

Another 45 minutes dozing off when going back to bed before a 9 am zoom seemed infeasible.

Yes of COURSE I was still running on adrenalin when the 3 hour meeting really took 4 hours. THANK YOU to everyone for bearing with my need to speak.

Speaking of running on adrenalin MAYBE get AWAY from the computer. DO NOT read email about another roiling controversy.

Who says I have any self-discipline.

I did make my bank deposit, find some food to take to the blind people picnic and make it to the picnic by late afternoon.

Not as cool as previous years, but I had time to stop for bananas over my bus transfer.

Lovely thunderstorm.

Still wired but I will TRY just to go to bed SOON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?