Youth. Hope. Rasputin at the 2019 band concert.

Play one Rasputin video and oh heavens does YouTube send me more.

We need a break from #ChildlessCatlady themes anyway.

No, I will NOT grab every high school musical performance ever committed to YouTube, but this one really makes me smile.



4.5 hours of sleep.

11 am was almost too early to agree to meet a friend for coffee.

REALLY good to see her and to get out. She is dealing with lots of flavors of algia and itis and the cafe where we met now puts all the food options behind the counter so you have to ask for them. Next time I will remember specifically to ask for a breakfast burrito.

It's good to be out and to have exercise. I get out and interact with humanity much less than I did before pandemic and I forget how exhilarating that is in spite of foggy vision. Today it's foggy vision AND wildfire haze just to underscore planetary fragility.

Did I mention I HATE wildfire smoke. The weather app says low end of moderate concern but I keep having to pour artificial tears into my eyes.

Happy Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?