Teal blue oxfords and a FUN arrangement: Bony M - Rasputin (cover) - Ukulele Play Along - Music At Green Gables

I find the play along angle just glorious and I don't care if this earworm is getting old for anyone. I consider it a wholesome alternative to a LOT of absolute DRECK in my info streams


6.3 hours of SLEEP and with luck I will conspire to do the same tonight with a twist.

Stay tuned about the twist because I need to write email for about 3 meetings.

Spent most of my therapy in back and forth about hope and a certain convention. Also hula and how a crowd can make grief safe even if it's just tears and few words.

Lovely except for all the things that feel discombobulated.

Now, on to LAUNDRY, absolutely predatory credit card practices, physical inaccessibility and other matters in need of tact and gallantry.

Happy Wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?