COME THOU FOUNT - LINDSEY STIRLING & BLIND PIANO PRODIGY KUHA'O CASE IMP...

Youtube is somehow being nostalgic or something, sending me LOTS of music and other vids from my past.

I am not sure whether I have previously viewed this one. I also am not sure why it matters that the pianist is blind. LOTS of musicians improvise by ear.



4.2 hours of sleep.

I missed my chance to go back to bed which I should have done because I had no commitments before an eye appointment at 3:15. Ordinary pressure check with dilation and the opportunity to make a machine chase my eye around until I could find the green star amid some flashing red and then hold still enough for their picture. So much eyeball fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?