Cats Being Badass: A Tribute

This  vid is longer than my average choices. The narrator uses a lot of language I would not necessarily use and it's pretty visually overwhelming. But I need baddassery!


3.2 hours of sleep before I got up, peed, sat down in chair and fell asleep for another 1.5 hours.

Bleah.

New season of potatoes are in stores and I am loving the flavor of the bag I just bought.

Cool enough to make potato strips and also to roast some chunks of yams. Lovely.

And my laptop with screen too small and faint especially with window light is not making me happy. I would go hide in computer lab but the space is being used for a class. Good for them. Vexing for me.

Gig job interview in a bit. Not staying in scope is my superpower. Let's hope for breaking up idea rampages into meaningful bites.

Messy desk and floor weigh on mind but at a certain point, one gets dressed for the day and saves the mess for another day.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?