Who needs quilts? It's SUMMER, the solstice, the longest DAY of the year.

 Another shot of quilts from Folklife just in time for the Fremont fair if I decide to go.


quilts hung on a brick or concrete block wall
3 quilts in blue hues with different
square or diamond patterns

4.9 hours of sleep and no laundry yet but maybe tonight.

Yesterday was a not enough exercise day so I HAD to move today.

Now I have lots of brainwork to do tomorrow.

AND I need a new computer.

And I need to just learn NVDA and figure out some licensing issues.

It's past 80 so time to start whining about heat.

HOPEFULLY tomorrow I will get some trash taken out tomorrow.

Also floors need mopping again. SURPRISE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

William Allen Hadley

Cat vid of the day: Why do cats have vertical pupils? - Emma Bryce