Reading the Bible to a cat

I don't think any of the cats who have been part of my life would have much cared about someone reading the bible to them, but this video is good for putting humans to sleep.


5.5 hours of sleep!

Phone is back in working order after I bought it both a magnetic wireless charger AND a spiffy new charging block to plug the charger into.

The new devices are such different size from the old that i decided I need a plastic container to store them together safely in my bag.

Plus I somehow needed to reclaim the neighborhood after a shooting at a neighborhood high school.

THERE ARE TOO DANG MANY GUNS.

and ordinarily, I don't need either fat or salt, but somehow it seemed right to visit Ezell's, one of my favorite glarfy calorie hazards. Evening scene was way more mellow than the afternoon must have been, and the bus reroutes were long over.

And I needed a walk and managed to intersect at Walgreens with a container set that I think will work. 

Rock on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

William Allen Hadley

Cat vid of the day: Why do cats have vertical pupils? - Emma Bryce