Echoes of a nerdy youth: Jimmy Kimmel vs 12-Year-Old Spelling Bee Winner Bruhat Soma

This year's Scripps Howard National Spelling bee was on Pay Per View.

This is one option when one does not want to pay.


3.1 hours in bed and two hours in chair because I did not go back to bed.

URK. I missed a call with one of my mentees.

And a retirement party was kind of low-key but I was SO grateful for friends who offered a ride.

Tonight I HOPE to do laundry AND get to bed in time to bounce out early tomorrow.

Rather FIRM insistence that I DEAL WITH paperwork. I wish the subject did not tie me up in knots, especially on the week my therapist is recovering from minor surgery AND I need to spend extra time helping my mom MOVE.

But maybe I am supposed just to GET A JOB

Raim. Juneuary,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?