Cat vid of the day: Why do cats have vertical pupils? - Emma Bryce



I snagged somewhere probably around 3 hours of sleep between falling asleep in front of YouTube and a couple other moments of nodding off.

.I did not go to bed. 

Instead, when I looked at the hour and the sky was starting to get lighter, i...drum roll please...made white bean and kale soup with the pot of beans I had been hot soaking for a few days and a big bunch of kale that was on the verge of not holding up in the refrigerator.

And then after awhile I ate breakfast, took a shower, and Went to Folklife, for the first time in awhile with a friend who also had not been for awhile for a different reason. It was SO nice to share the experience and not just fog around solo.

Weather was perfect: cloudy enough to deter some of the hordes and sunny by afternoon. I did not know about a Monday afternoon tradition of Seattle Peace Chorus doing a Mozart requiem sing-along. I had not planned to stay but I am glad I did.

Now exhausted and hopefully time to plug away at more chores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave the manatees alone!