Musical Interlude John Dowland (1563-1626): The Earle of Essex Galiard [a5]

Look, it was either music or go find more cat videos. And what I REALLY need si to get my house in condition to have a real cat again.



4.5 hours of sleep.

And the only reason not more Zoom than sleep is I watched part of one of my Zooms on Youtube.

I love my pedal exerciser.

And I got tired enough of trying to pluck out wayward facial hair that I actually got a razor and some lavender cream and SHAVED. Much better except I missed a few hairs. Whole thing makes me think of my dad. Dad shaved in the shower and never tried to do anything except a clean shave partly because without his glasses he couldn't see to do anything else.

Anyway, glad for motivation....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep the blog

Sunday Sunday