Like a Resse's cup but in a pie: The Best Peanut Butter Pie

I would:

--Probably use some kind of low fat margarine and maybe different cookies for the crust
--Use cream cheese rather than butter for the peanut butter layer.
--not do anything different for the chocolate ganache.


5.5 hours of sleep.

I missed my weekly 9 am techno zoom but I will watch the video. I will. I will

Somehow energized by people with ideas and energy.

I rode the exercise bike for 40+ minutes and am doing a bunch of other little bits of exercise.

A good friend after HEROIC battles to track down help for a series of muscloskeletal and multiple kinds of PT and eye doctors is making HUGE progress about serious double vision issues. I am SO glad because it has been such a long haul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?

Go for the Grapefruit