More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?


Holy Cow. Almost 9 hours of sleep. The extravagant luxury of going back to bed and not even trying to do anything after 5.9 hours of sleep.

Going to bed at a reasonable hour because of not wanting to compute in the computer lab with no AC helped. 

I decided I needed to get up and eat a real breakfast after a dream involving my certainty that I needed to take a shower in a tiny restroom near a big event of some kind and then enjoying a lot of food that I found tasty and it was not clear whether others realized it was available. I probably can go all kinds of places with that.

Computer lab has AC. Room where digital equity team works does not. There is some kind of switching mystery that not even one of the very wise SHA HVAC experts can solve. Nice to see the computer lab space in use.

And for exercise I will ride under desk bike to nowhere for awhile at an hour too late to be a good idea.

Also I MUST scrub floor and wrangle refrigerator life forms. Count how many days I say that before I actually get it done.    


PS speaking of "taste tests" I need to do a blind bake off of oboe and clarinet to try to put into words the differences at different ranges. Lower range I can definitely tell it's a clarinet. Upper range not so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit