Organic carrots? RIVERS OF BABYLON

Certain aspects of c'mon people can y'all please agree about which pitches you are aiming at but considering that it's a resident performance at a retirement home, altogether charming.


4.7 hours of sleep. THANK HEAVEN I could go back to bed after the first time I woke up.

The thing with Zoom meetings is that like all meetings one comes away with to-do's

And a cat in one Zoom box just reminds me HOW BADLY I need a cat.

Today I dealt with pharmacy. Other followup calls tomorrow.

And yes, it's still assault / battery even if the weapon is an organic carrot. Sick humor after LONG conversation about aftermath of events last week.No dancing naked on tables. No floggings with organic carrots. But happy day after Labor Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?