More musical bits about freaky Russian mystic Rasputin - Georgian Marching Band

I am not sure and could not figure out from the Youtube page, but I think that Republic of Georgia brings us this.

More amateur charm.


4.6 hours of sleep.

I ignored a fire alarm. That is, I woke up, did not smell smoke and promptly went back to sleep.

Protocal is alarm on floor above and below the floor of action.

WHen I got up, the alarm was off but the strobe was still flashing. Talk about annoying. I suppose I could plead eyeball trauma, but just COPE.

Accomplishments of the day

take out paper recycling and compost

long phone conversation

start two blog posts

send email about a december event

send an email about a complicated topic.

Probably I will do some laundry in a bit

PS heat warning (80+ degrees) and wildfire smoke together are a drag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?