Wyoming whenever we can: Cheyenne and her Wyoming town kittens


Somewhere around 6ish hours of sleep but too few in bed and I should have just gone back to bed instead of plonkin in my chair.

Fun morning. Probably last zoom call with one of the Princeton students I am mentoring for summer internships. This year I have two, both remote and they are so much more interactive than the two I had previously. I HOPE I have been a positive influence on both. Stay tuned for the other one.

Other than that a weird time warp: KSM pled guilty exactly 20 years after I spent summer recovering from first detached retina and listening to the Hamilton commission and thinking OF COURSE there was more than was being said. 

That, hydrangeas, and fighter planes practicing for an air show kind of cover the day and BOY do I have things to work at.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?