Worship Sleep Feast. Have music Chôro na Clave de Dó - Osvaldo Lacerda

Fun to know the bassoonist at least online in Quaker spaces.

If YouTube is any indicator there are lots of interesting things happening in the bassoon world in Brazil.



4.6 hours of sleep.

War on my mind. Hence the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists T-shirt.

Also I will do the next increment of laundry soon so it won't stay dirty long in case I want to wear it again.

I finally just bit the bullet and ordered some new shoes online. Dr. Marten T-straps I am reasonably confident based on past experience will fit.

Now to get feet to an actual store: hoping for some ordinary oxfords but maybe with interesting texture.

Did a good bit of cooking yesterday. Sauteed cabbage, also quinoa porridge with coconut milk. Decadent. Using up the dates I fret about eating uncooked.

BAD QUAKER for listening to bassoon YouTube while worshipping on Zoom, but I have A LOT TO DO and am otherwise not settling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?