Sign Language Interpreter as cult icon Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes | WINNER 2015 Eurovision Song Contest

This sign language interpreter seems to have gotten his own YouTube channel. Hopefully this will solve a hiccup where I previously posted this video. I could not tell you which national sign language he uses though he and the performer are from Swedish



4.2 hours of sleep.

I had too much to write but the security guard was in a hurry and I quit Wednesday worship with Kyiv friends early. Next week MAYBE I will just do worship at home.

I hate the tired feeling especially since the weekly 9 am zoom was less interesting today than some days.

But last night I also did not get to all of my to-do list because I watched KICKASS convention speeches.

Happy Wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?