Possible a reprise from the land of extreme musical instruments: Amazing Grace, Amazing Octobass


6.3 hours of sleep!

On top of getting about half the laundry done.

Not much else except buy stamps, drink an almond milk hazelnut latte and chew over politics with my blind politics groupie zoom.

Oops. Scrubbed of the top of the stove and immediately started getting in dirty again and started some food for the week.

So not as lazy as first glance.

I like the COOL and don't mind needing the raincoat.

September rains seem to be coming early and I need some closed shoes. I HOPE I can shot in person because mail order is not making me super happy.

And I am contemplating trip to Princeton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?