Need Dylan now? I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now

No attempt to groom a twitchy St. Bernard.

No video of the sort of protest where if you put up several layers of fencing, someone will just try to get past them.

Neither screeds about the former president or prayers that he land himself someplace where he can be prayed over multiple times / day


5.2 hours of sleep and up in time to get a shower before a quarterly Zoom

Another dang meeting that leaves me with a TON of things to follow up on.

I am not offering one computer lab the grace I aspire to. I think that means there needs to be another volunteer so I can deal with all the stuff that comes up.

And thank heaven for the small trove of chocolate espresso beans I remembered having in my purse.

Makes up for my inadvertant attempt to wear my lunchtime squash lentils rice lunch all over my pants.

Happy Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?