As much of a trip to India as I can muster right now. Safety Mudras - Air India's Inflight Safety Video

Laying off the #ChildlessCatLady meme for awhile aind instead paying homage to:

--YouTube for deciding if I want one flight safety vid, clearly, I want MORE

--Various threads of Indian heritage and diaspore helping roil the fever swamps of the internet

--My friend N who I say a prayer for every time I think of her and definitely do not call often enough


5.9 hours of sleep.

the next round of PHONE CALLS about a new CPAP. I am making progress in the form of new things to sign into and new pieces of data to update as soon as I repeat the signin process.

Note to self: deal with DOR too.

Now, dead last of all the committees, I owe the world a committee report for tomorrow's WCB board meeting.

Happy Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?