Want cat, but maybe still not yet. Meanwhile, 99% of Turkish Van Cat Owners Don't Know This

I am home. I promised myself I will get a cat soon.

I did not promise any specific breed even one with a great story.


6.4? hours of sleep!

All in one stretch.

Up in time to shower and braid hair but packing came after breakfast.

Now that I'm home, besides cat promises, so much else:

--Track down UGLY stuff in connection with other guests at the #NFB24 hotel

--Try to contain a proud member of the Still Didn't get the memo on email immoderation movement from another part of my life.

--FIguring how much of things making my head explode I really need to tend to.

I am glad I went and glad to be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?