Here for the PURRING: THIS Is The Best Cat I've EVER Groomed

The whole point of listening / watching 14 minutes of cat grooming is the PURR.

PS in settings, you can change the playback speed to get to the purring faster.



Somewhere about 4 hours of sleep but only 1 hour in bed.

Toss and turn for an hour. Decide I am just TOO HUNGRY.

Get up, eat breakfast, and THEN fall asleep in chair.

Wake up in time to get the bus and enjoy holiday luncheon with Mom. I cannot say often enough how grateful I am that she is so on the ball and so safe. I can manage the Uber bills from the transit center. Today I was trying to scope out pedestrian routes. It's a little over a mile, but there are SO MANY stretches with no sidewalk. Maybe I will try to walk it on a day when there is not a heat warning.

Fun to see nephew and woman friend (She has an almost adult son.) They do offroading together. Fascinating as long as I do not go all climate crisis crank on the whole subject of offroading. Okay. It's a whole subculture.
 

I am never charmed by all the booms on the Fourth of July so have a blast, y'all but SAFELY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?