Cabbage, caraway seeds, compression socks, but not enough sleep.

3.3 hours of sleep in bed and another hour + dozing in a chair.


Grrr. Still trying to make the right connections to get new CPAP.


Taters the Cat has HOPEFULLY found a new home so I don't have to scramble to make my apartment more welcoming.


I make a sauteed cabbage thing that is so much better with caraway seeds. I ran out and ordered A WHOLE POUND from Amazon. I so enjoyed the aroma when I opened the bag to put some in the small jar for the shelf.


Good cotton compression socks are SUCH a blessing. I have a few patterns that I am less charmed with than others but the right socks make SUCH a difference.


It's Korean seniors lunch day which is good grounding. Not sure what the music was, not "Oh Danny Boy" in Korean


There. I helped the Chief Morale Officer shred the last thing she needed shredded and listened to her gush about the latest generation of Top Gun movies when I was not even interested in the first generation.


Then I excused myself because my glasses were crusty and the world will look a little better if I clean them.


Anyway, it's cooler today and I HOPE I can get in some exercise in between all my Zooms. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?