Someone who can actually sing: Sarah Jarosz - Ring Them Bells (Bob Dylan) - 2023-08-27 - Tønder Festival


4+ hours of sleep counting chair and bed.

Shower before bed sometimes relaxes but not last night.

Other than that, aches and pains.

--I need to shop in person for some shoes. One of these days it will happen.

--I have the same kind of wart on the same foot where my dad had one. Lovely cycles of partial wart removal and then reminder that there is more to go. Must maintain mobility. Must maintain mobility.

--Dinner at Mom's and I am SO proud of how she is handling the move.

Still need to find my copy of her apartment key. I found the cat key. I found a bunch of other keys. One even fits in the lock but does not turn it. I THINK I know where to look next.

--Next step: MORE transportation nuances.

Fun somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go for the Grapefruit

More woodwind esoterica to soothe and distract: What's a Basset Clarinet?